MUGSI Timetable Generator
This Greasemonkey script attempts to fix this garbage property by generating a decent looking timetable with lectures, labs and tutorials in the proper locations.
- Places scheduled events(labs/lectures/tutorials) into a nice time slot within a calendar
- No more having to sift through the information to generate your own timetable
- You'll need Firefox, preferably the latest version
- Install the latest version of the Greasemonkey extension for Firefox
- Right click on this link and select Install User Script...
This script does not currently support evening classes, classes which last more than an hour, or tutorials that last more than an hour. I do plan on adding in this functionality in the future.
The script makes no xmlhttprequests, nor does it request permission to access the local disk. Hopefully this should convince you that I'm not trying to screw you over. If that's not enough, you can wade through the source yourself to verify. I take no responsibility for anything that goes wrong while using this, though I can't really see any problems at the moment.
Script author, fourth year computer engineering student, and way better than you at Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha.
Dive Into Greasemonkey
Invaluable Greasemonkey reference.